Instructions for voting on election day
1. You need to have your identity card with you at the polling station. It is also good if you have the notice of your right to vote (card of information) with you.
2. Present your identity card to the election official who checks in the voting register that you are entitled to vote and hands you a ballot.
3. Take the ballot with you and enter a voting booth. Write the number of the candidate you want to vote for on the ballot. Do not write anything else on the ballot! Fold the ballot so that the number cannot be seen.
4. Take the folded ballot with you and go to the election offcial who takes care of the ballot box. The election official will stamp your ballot.
5. Drop the ballot into the ballot box. After this you can leave the polling station.